Hi,
Im like wayyy toooo lazy to blog....
I have gotten so lazy to blog... I mean, what's the point in blogging. I work from 8.30am - 5.30pm. I meet my girlfriend after work. I have dinner. I go home. I surf the net. I go to bed, anticipating another day at work when I wake up.
I hardly chat to any colleagues, except for the fellow intern. I don't correspond with my colleagues at the "colleague" level. However, my supervisor is a nice lady. Some of the CEMs (Customer Engagement Managers) are nice too. I do some of their admin/paperwork for them.
I hardly see consultants in office these days. The usual ones are all out on projects. It's a good sign right? No consultants on bench => more business.
More projects generate more profits, more accounts receivable means more work for me. More AR also means more debtors, meaning I will have to chase for the $$$.
The $$$ doesn't belong to me, nor will I get a big fat bonus at the end of the year.
18th August, Friday :
Met Vanessa after work. Got Cherie's gift. Ate at Food Republic. Walked around town. We had Savory Crepe at Vilage, Mushroom & Cheese. Went through all her BKK trip pictures with detailed narration. LOL!
MRT"ed" home. :)
The price of food in Singapore ain really cheap right? The least the vendors could do is to make it tastier... So far, the tastiest stall at Food Republic is that Hokkien Mee/Char Kway Tiao stall.
19th August, Saturday :
Caught "The Call Home" (1 flim in Singapore Shorts) with Vanessa.
Attended Cherie's Birthday Party. Vanessa had more friends than me there. The place was huge and grand. We left earlier as there wasn't much entertainment.
20th August, Sunday :
Left home early, breakfast with Dad at the market. I miss vegetarian beehoon, so glad that there's one stall at the market. $1.50 for a plate with generous servings and curry gravy!
Tennis time. It's been eons since I've last played tennis. Players: Lynn Lee, Leon Lee, Vanessa Lee & I. Good exercising as I was left panting & sweating after the session. Lunch @ her place. Oh, I met uncle. :)
Swimming was a great alternative to cool the body down. She was practically giggling away in her own world.
Auntie came down with her cookie-cupcakes. Crispy cookie-like exterior but soft sponge-like interior. Unique!
Dinner was spicy! It was interesting listening to the Lee's family around the dinner table. :)
Hard time getting to sleep as my room was stuffy and hot.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home