5 Dec 2006

I watched "March Of The Penguins" with vnsa, last friday. Wonderful, snoozy nap. :)



Next week is my common test week. All the best to me!

I missed the follwing news and hooha about the Elite Scholar Wee news so here's the link to the actual text, click here.

I watched "Hotel Rwanda" today in school. A really sad story to tell...


The Rwandan Genocide (French: Génocide au Rwanda) was the massacre of an estimated 800,000 to 1,071,000 ethnic Tutsis and moderate Hutus in Rwanda, mostly carried out by two extremist Hutu militia groups, the Interahamwe and the Impuzamugambi, during a period of about 100 days from April 6th through mid-July 1994.

More on the Rwanda Genocide here.

and

more on Hotel Rwanda here.

Current related news would be violence in Southern Thailand, Sri Lanka vs Tamil Tigers, Shiites vs Sunnis in Iraq and Lebanon vs Israel.

As you can see/read/hear, violence is all around the world. Sad, miserable indeed. When will it ever stop, will it?

Last Thursday, Vnsa accompanied mum and I for an organic dinner meal on Mum's birthday. :) I'm really glad to see mummy healthy. I pray for many more mummy's birthdays ahead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home