20 Dec 2006

Monday, 18th December:

I got my Logitech v270 Bluetooth Mouse for $72, cheaper by $7. Thank you baby for accompanying me. So Royun happened to be at Bugis and since I wanted to help them get a job, we might as well meet and head down to iShop direct.

In the end, we ended up catching "The Holiday" together, having dinner together, queuing up for Singtel line together. "The Holiday" wasn't a really "feel good" movie but it had a fairytale-like ending.

Us


Tuesday, 19th December:

Something happened while I was sleeping, thus the SMS. I went to school for project meeting till 4pm. So we sorted things out after our chat. :) I love you baby! It was nice communicating with you.

Today:

Ok. I updated my E61 to the Version 3 firmware and I needed to sort things out. Reformatted my handphone this morning. Poor baby got a shock... The email probably summed up her worse nightmare. :) Chill babe.

Heh, i'm so bad. So we caught "Happy Feet" at Plaza, like finally! :) Peguins are most adorable when they're still young. Walked around town till our legs couldn't take much of it. Town was soo crowded!

We finally saw the lights, together. A near-entire day out with my baby. I'm happy.

Anyone wants to get a wireless mouse? I'm selling my 2 months old Creative FreePoint Travel Mini Wireless Mouse.
Please visit here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home