Good Friday
It's Good Friday and it's a public holiday!
What a day with so many things on the "To-Do" list.
Met Vanessa at YCK MRT, trained to Orchard. Visited Joshua who's working at GAP. COOL MAN!
Vnsa got her stuff and we bus"ed" down to Bugis to met her buyer. After which, we snacked and went to Sim Lim to send her external hdd casing for servicing.
Popped by to Bencoolen mall to shop for her sis's watch. I was sooo tempted by a Casio watch. It's cheap, nice and has more brains than my current one.
Nice right?
My current oneI was thinking that I get a black watch for army. Which is nicer? Should I keep both?
Ok, so we left Bugis for Vanessa's friend 21st Birthday Dinner at Holland Village but alas, we took the bus in the wrong direction and had to make a U-turn back.
Her friend, Fenella held her birthday party at Essential Brew. Nice ambience, setting and food. Though I need to get used to the idea of sitting on the floor to eat. The seafood pasta was filled with ingredients and ice lemon tea + Oolong tea was unique.

I am officially introduced to her platoons mates.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home