29 May 2007

As some of you might know, i'm a sucker for documentaries and since I've discovered National Geographic Video Cast, I've been hooked on the 3-6 mins video cast.

Recently, I discovered Joost and it's fantastic! You can ask me for an invite.

So far, I've caught Fifth Gear (it's a car review program, absolutely awesome!) and some documentaries, e.g.: The Real Pirate of the Carribean, Henry Morgan and The Berlin Wall.

It's cool man, I discovered and seriously learnt a lot more on the Berlin Wall. I wasn't a history student in school but a little interesting fact about this world is cool.

Dad left for India this morning, for the 17th Commonwealth Table Tennis Championships 2007. Let's hope the Singapore Team come back with good results.

I headed to back to NP to collect my extra grad invitation cards and my Graduation Gown. I so miss school times.

I made my way to Singapore Chung Hwa Free Clinic for an acupuncture session recommended by my mother and it's probably the worst experience I've encountered.

The wait was accompanied by my vnsa through MSN on my E61 using Wireless SG. Everything took a turn for the worst when I entered the room. 15 mins into the acupuncture session, I had breathing difficulties and felt icy cold within my body. I immediately notify the physician and he stopped the session.

I lied down for awhile as he used this hot joss thingy to circulate my blood flow. I thought it was over and I left the place. I developed like muscle cramps on my left calf and then, some heart ache. A very terrible feeling, it's like having a mini heart attack each time you breathe in. A constricted blood vessel or something like that.

My HP was low on battery, my wallet was empty and I had to slowly endure the entire bus ride and walk home. Lucky things got better once I got home, ate hot maggie mee and drank something.

What an experience... my guess is that he had placed one needle at a wrong position, thus causing me to go through this entire ordeal. My knee is feeling better now but I have another problem now, my low calf feels weird, like having stiffness or cramps.

argh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home