4 Jun 2007

Saturday, 2nd June:

Met my girlfriend after 2 days of "only best friend" talk. HAHA!
So she came over and we played Bingo, Pictionary and eventually Monopoly!

Sis joined in the last game and I was the ultimate loser. Very fun leh, Monopoly! The two girls were scheming man.

Sunday, 3rd June:

Can't get enough of Monopoly addiction. Jio"ed" vnsa over whom delightfully came over. This time round, I "saved" my good-looking orange $500 dollar note somewhere and did my thing. :)

I turned out to be the Biggest Winner at the end of the game! YES! Poor vnsa, hardly a smile on her face after an hour into the game. *sayangs* la.

Filling Dinner! So glad to be together.

Today:

Went back to work, I had 60 unread emails in my Outlook. Ha, totally cool man!
School was so-so.

Sold my Acer power adapter, cool! Met vnsa, long wait for subway, walked around AMK Hub, NTUC Xtra is so cool. She got her stuff, like finally on her own. :)

The weather's getting so humid these days and mosquitoes are breeding by the dozens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home