5 Sept 2005

my mum is e most amazing mum. she has a petite frame. from outside, she is just an ordinary auntie. However, during these recent months, she has gone through some of her life's most boisterous times. Despite her diminutive size, i know that she has grown stronger, on the mentally and emotionally. Now that she's not working, she'll buy breakfast for us in the morning, wash the clothes, tidies the house, cook her stuff, watch tv, take a short nap then preps for dinner, dishes then onto tv.

I'm really amazed. My mum is such a wonder woman. Yes, she gets naggy at times, edgy at times, angry at time but hardly ever detestable. :) I just wanna say "Thanks Mum for the wonderful job. Keep it up! :) I love you."

Everyday can be a mother's day to your mum. If you are not very good at "I Love You"s then a simple peck on her cheeks wont hurt, i hope.

gd nights.

Van: It's great to have confidence in yourself. Dont worry babe, you'll get more comfortable with speeches. :)

Geri: No more braces!!! Yea! All e best in the coming exams.

Pris: All e best for ur prelims! Take care of your mum too.

Roy: Good luck for your "OCS Bonding Day" thingy. Cya real soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home