Thursday, 12th Jan:
Pouring heavily. Had plans to meet her but was later scrapped. :(
Had a tiring talk... all the talking was tough. well at least everything was out.
Friday, 13th Jan:
Skipped lect. Met her! Yea! However, we ended up at Hougang Interchange then backgate... then... both reluctant, we took a walk. AMK Garden West. :) Just the both of us at the top. Awesome!
Saturday, 14th Jan:
"Nothing is sweeter after clear-ups"
We both appreciate the benefits of talking out. :) it really helped us in understanding each other much much better.
vnsa came over to my place. i got ready and we were off to town. far east b1 was too "ABS" for me. Ha! 50% @ Mambo, tried a nice brown berms, vnsa nodded, my cash was ready for them. Walked over to Isetan, spotted a cheap deal on another pair of berms. Found one with the correct size and colour, wallet just spitted out the cash. Ha! Ramily burger was nice! Happy people, we were.
vnsa's first debut @ Novena Church. :) After which, Fantastic Four headed to Han's at Novena Square for dinner. Ingsters headed back home. Slope BH, what a head rush! Fervent.
Sunday, 15th Jan:
Worked. Slow day. Met up with Leon & Vanessa for lunch. Cool! Delish Dessert, Cookie Monster Mudpie at NYDC. Yummy!
Back to work. Dinner. Home.
Monday, 16th Jan:
I&E in the morning. HRM Project completed! Yea!
Came home, napped, and bathed. Bused to school. Returned CDs, borrowed more.
Met her! WHEE! Surprise surprise! Casurina Curry revamped! Nice orangey ambience. Food was not too bad! Full. She wanted more of me, so we just soak in the company of each other.BH rocked! Soaked in sweat. Always my Hot BABY!
Alright, I'll be in for a hectic week because I'll have to study for CMA CT 2, complete OM Project, buy additional materials for I&E, complete I&E presentation and do HRM Presentation. Oh no...
iTunes: You Leave Me Breathless by Ella Fitzgerald
You leave me breathless
You heavenly thing
You look so wonderful
You're like a breath of spring
You leave me speechless
I'm just like the birds
I'm filled with melody
But at a loss for words
That little grin of yours
That funny chin of yours
There's so much to my heart
Or give your lips to me
For darling that would be
The final touch to my heart
You leave me breathless
That's all I can say
I can't say more because
You take my breath away


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home