8 Oct 2006



Oh yes... what a day aye...

Alright I wanted to take a 2nd look at Sungei Road, Thieves Market so I suggested it to my baby. We had a plan to walk from Sungei to Chinatown as Sungei won't probably last us till night.

My baby was simply so enchanted with all the ancient treasure finds at Sungei that she couldn't control but... heh! The art of bargaining is a trade to learn. Learn it well and benefit from it. I didn't get anything there in the end. Had fishball noodles and laksa.

We stopped by this tent age that was selling Muslim festive stuffs.
Exploration of Parkview Square was cool. I discovered that it is also the Embassy of Austria.

So we followed the bus route of 851 and walk from Sungei road, along to Middle Road, passing NLB, Chijmes, Upp Circular Road, and finally found ourselves at Chinatown! Phew! What a walk.

Rest our legs at Mei Heong Yuen Dessert. I had Peanut Paste and she had Mango with Pomelo & Sago. Heavenly! The peanut paste was uber smooth. Mango was awesomely fresh with refreshing pomelo and sago. Recommended!

Walked around Chinatown, window shopping for dresses. Tried to find DOML but to no avail. Dinner was Kuching Kulo Mee. Yummy! Bused home. Exhuasted. :)

What a day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home