25 Dec 2006

22nd December, Friday:

ingsters caught "Basic Instinct 2" and "The Sentinel". Both good shows.

23rd December, Saturday:

Surprise was a wrong move. Gave her something that I knew she would like. :)
Present shopping turned bad. Got a nice gift for buddy. Each step in agony. I don't know what to do or how to react.

I need to be more attentive and sensitive.

Flea market with sister. Got cute punching toys for buddies.
Home. Worsed off.
Prata with the usual gang, no pool.

I have no words to sad, just "banged up" after the entire day. The only comfort was staring at my gift, it was so sweet.

24th December, Sunday:

Xmas eve at home. Microsoft sucks.

25th December, Monday:

Merry Christmas! HoHoHo.

Expensive gift, I don't deserve it. Dinner was at AC. Asher's the cute lil Santa Boy. Good to see everyone again. Food was good but mostly vegetarian.

Photostory turned out well. I love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home