1 Jan 2007

29th December, Friday:

Today we had Botak Jones for lunch. My first time trying it out.

Our food arrived within 15 mins, which was considered fast.
I had Fish & Chips and she had Botak Burger.

Our Iced Lemon Tea

Her Botak Burger Set Meal

My Fish & Chips. The fish was nice and fresh. Fries were normal but the coleslaw was fresh and appetising


After a very filling meal, we caught "Thank You For Smoking" at my place.
Out of the ordinary kind of show. I like it. Nice!

Dinner was a long wait for her.
Nice day. :)

30th December, Saturday:

Vnsa got both her briks. :) good for her.
Atsb gathering was an ad-hoc affair. We finally settled for Botak Jones.
Alexis, Qingyang, Benson, Chenyang, wenli & bf and myself.

I tried the Gaint Chicken Sausage (Bratwurst kind) and it was good!
Caught up with them. The 3 guys were mainly talking about army life...

Played pool with Benson & Chenyang after that.

Home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home