Fash Bash - Novena
Finally the weekend is here!
I accompanied my girlfriend to Fash Bash at Curiocity. The place was packed with pretty ladies, yes ladies meaning the 20-30ish crowd, different from the SG Fleas.
Furthermore, the stuff there were expensive by our means. Hang around for a while before we left to The Bencoolen.
So vanessa got me the Casio watch. Thank you baby! Wanton Mee and Super Fresh Mango shaved ice with sorbet at Ice Monster. Sweet!
After which, we took a bus down to United Square to explore Novena. Toys R Us was fun!
So we had a sword fight with those toy foam swords. Omg, she's like darn cute with them. HAHA! I bought a toy baseball bat! Baby, we shall play baseball soon.
So here's the worst part, i banged my head against a changing room door at a store, which left me a nice red swollen bump on my forehead.
Anyway, we went on to explore Velocity and Square 2 at Novena. Alot of makan places at Square 2 and they had this open dining concept with a fusion of mini stalls that sells every/any thing (like Bugis Street).
Quite cool la. We got a little restless after so much walking, so I suggested playing some arcade games and boy, she was hooked onto this hunting simulation game. Patience and accurate aim was the key to win man, it's unlike those chiong and spray your bullets kind of game.
We had much fun with that machine, shooting mouses and then cows. She won the 1st round but I beat her in the second one. LOL!
Dinner was kinda disappointing at Magic Work, maybe cause it's a Saturday.

I had a really great time despite that stupid knock. :) It's really comforting spending a day out with my girlfriend. I'm a happy man!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home