New Bed
Okay, I bought a new bed frame and mattress! A Super Single! I know it's nothing to be excited for some of you but for me, it's 5 more inch of width!
Haha!
So I supposedly got this awesome deal for a pocketed seahorse mattress and a cheap bed frame. It was plush and comfy when i tried it, twice! much much better than the Ikea ones at the same price point. 9 inch thick with a soft comfy side and a hard firm side. Got a new bolster (firm & bouncy one) and a mattress protector.
The original price for all of my items was $1033 but i only paid $396.70. :)
Met vnsa and she was telling me stuff about her friend and her bf. We ate Rabbit, well not exactly rabbit's meat but rabbit's brand of sharks fin and seafood.
Buddha Jump Over the Wall for $8.90 a set? They have two outlets, one at Lucky Plaza, one along Circular Road.
It's really a nice feeling hugging someone after a day's work. :) I love you baylee!
On the way home, i heard the AMKSS Band practising at 8.45pm. Sounded not too bad and boy, that's very late for a CCA to be ongoing. I guess it's a last minute practice for the SYF competitions. Can't help recalling my past experiences.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home