Shopping Spree
My baby says i'm on a shopping spree... i think so man...
I got myself a 500GB Seagate 7200.10 external hdd with a Mac Pro Aluminium look-a-like casing. Damn CHIO aka Gan CHIO! It comes with 2 Firewire 400, so I can daisy chain my portable firewire disk to it or my iPod.
My Mega 500GB Drive! Cool with a bright blue LED light.I managed to finally clone my MacBook primary disk. I feel so safe, with an exact copy of my hard disk stored somewhere. The disk is fast man. Oh, i got it at a great deal, $250 nia for 2 months old, besides the 7200.10 disk is a new model.
And guess what, I bought myself a Bushnell 10X25 Powerview Binoculars.

At first, I had reservations but I searched online and such a deal only come once or twice. A comparative specs of Olympus or Nikon would cost me $60-$80, but I only got the Bushnell for $28, and Bushnell is branded.
Trust me, you can get hooked to looking through the scope, the eyes of Superman. Of course, i tried the bigger papas (more expensive too) and they were amazingly bright.
Oh oh, my bed and mattress are here but I'll install the bed tomorrow.
Last two items on my list would be the Fenix L2D CE torch and an authentic E61 battery for army. Those are really for practical purposes.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home