Offer Letter
I got my SMU Offer Letter! Cool!
A big Congratulations on the envelope.
Oh, I got the letter yesterday. :) I got my Enlistment letter too. 16th June, BMTC School 1.
What do I need for NS man? I want to get everything ready soon. 2 years will be over shortly. no point mulling over it, I can't change it anyway, so might as well make the best out of whatever.
Good luck to me man!
My sister got her NTU Offer letter today! Happy for her.
We had a set lunch at the Stingray place. We had Stingray, Ginger Onion Chicken and Sambal Kang Kong all for $20 only. Worked out to be $6.70 per person. Not bad.
Exams are so sucky, especially for her. I wish you all the best baby! Steady, you can do it! :)
Ok, here's a nice workflow that I saw on Joyce's blog:

I think it applies to some people out there, actually SAP got a few like that ones... haha!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home