3 May 2007

Exams Finale

Wednesday, 2nd May:I wanted to meet her at NUS after her exams but she ended early.

We met at AMK Hub, retreated to the new food court after we saw the queue at Fish & Co.

We ordered quite a bit and had a filling dinner, went to NTUC Xtra and got some stuff. There's not even a single bus from the new interchange to her house.



Had free lunch earlier in the day as there were left-overs for the MINDEF Demo. Met Melvin for a short while and I finally got the pictures from last month!

Thursday, 3rd May:

Work was hectic. Tons of billing to be done and we have to make sure it's accounted for, especially when there's a 6 figure target to be met.

Met baby after work. We went to Bishan Park A for a short jog. Finally, I've started out jogging. :)

Filling dinner and hearty servings of fruits. Gonna miss my lovable girlfriend real bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home