7 Jun 2007

5th June, Tuesday:

Sold my Acer optical drive away. Ate at AMK, Penang Laksa and Lor Mee.

Walked arnd before I met mum to lug all her stuff back home.

6th June, Wednesday:

Last day at SAP! Lunched at Asian Kitchen with my colleagues. OT till 6.30pm as I had to clear out all my stuff before leaving the office.

Met Mum and Sister at Tanah Merah MRT as we headed down to Changi Terminal 2 to pick Dad up. After a long walk and 30 minutes of waiting, we spotted our dad. Yea! He's back, lost weight and alot tanner.

Really glad to have Dad back. The taxi queue moved pretty fast and Dad was filling us in on his trip to India, Jaipur.

Had a late and simple vegetarian dinner with the whole family. :)

7th June, Thursday:

I have no work today but yet i still woke up early. Slacked at home the entire day man... just lazing around and resting. Felt pretty good but too bad my days are numbered.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home