19 Aug 2007

17th August, Friday:

I waited one whole day just to book out. As my Coy did a great job in moving 205 old cupboards down in the morning and 205 new cupboards in the night, the movers were given the opportunity to attend the Infantry Parade at Jurong Camp. As I was on status and did not contribute to the moving of cupboards, we had to stay back. But hey, I cleaned and check 250 rifles from the Armoury, moved them for DS inspection and then took about 149 to ST for repair and back to Coy line.

Nvm, so 5 of us in my section just slacked the entire day off. Another 3 weeks left for me in BMTC, gonna miss BMTC as life after BMTC will totally be different.

Vanessa picked me up and we met my mum at AMK. Had a very filling vegetarian dinner.
Sure feels good to be home. Thank you baby for picking me up.

18th August, Saturday:

The weather was super cosy and it was a perfect day to snooze in bed. The initial plan to visit Fash Bash did not materialise in the end as both of just "nua" in bed, surfing the web, watching TV, eating lots of food. :) But nevertheless, we enjoyed the time together.

We caught a real Getai performance at AMK Ave 1 area and it wasn't as shabby as perceive. We saw Lau Ling Ling in real life and boy was she comical. Left after 20+ mins, visited AMK NTUC for some grocery shopping. :)

Supper at AMK S11, ba chor mee and friend chicken wing. :)

19th August, Sunday:

It's the dreaded Sunday and I'm booking in at 1730, which is very early! This means that by 1600 I will have to leave my house. This is so depressing, NS won't feel like a waste of time if we don't spend so much time waiting and waiting for something to be done or to be instructed. Oh well, 3 more weeks to POP. 24km, SOC and IPPT to clear.

Give me a slack vocation man! I just want to study and learn something more practical to everyday life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home