2 Dec 2007

It's been 800 days, 19,200 hours, 1,152,000 mins and 69,120,000 secs.
I love you darling Vanessa.

We met briefly today, tried some Taiwan snack delights around my neighbourhood and we caught "不能说的秘密" (Secret) together.

Thank you baby for being always there for me, again and again. During the happy moments of my life and of course, the bad ones as well. thank you for your enduring support.

The show was very nicely done. A love story with a twist at the end. Music's really part of life, I must say I'm glad that I had some experiences with it during my early times in life. If I can, I wouldn't mind picking up a new instrument again.

I really believe that I'm depressed... I don't know if this is normal but I'm always thinking of my life if I wasn't in NS. I'm always thinking of ORD, I'm always thinking of getting out. Sometimes I feel better, sometimes I just feel like shit. Being a driver in the organisation is a stressful vocation, especially when you know that you'll be liable for any accidents. I don't know if I'll ever feel better but I'm just very slow in adapting to this "new" environment, especially when it's not for the better.

I have to thank my very supportive and encouraging mother and girlfriend for listening out to me and talking me through. Alright, I've got to prepare for book-in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home