Im currently posted to Signal Institute for the Signal Operator course. Guess what, i kenna guard duty during my very first day there. How unlucky can i be. I was like a blur sotong, having to catch up whatever i missed during the 4th and suddenly, last minute, just before my bookout, i kenna guard duty.
currently in guard room resting, luckily the shift is duty 2 hours, rest 4 hours, unlike tekong's. Im absolutely depressed. I dont know the people well, my course consist of people from everywhere. Its kinda weird having to re-orientate myself twice during 1 week.
im missing everyone and everything. I miss e days when i was in sch, in poly, during attachments, having fun with my friends, meeting n dating my girl, spending time watching tv with my family...
i should have joined the saf band, its 8-5 at nee soon camp... I dunno.. Im a sad boy... My 1st week in SI n i burnt my weekends.
theres alot to catch up in SI as they have lectures from 8-6pm. The course is good but its where i'll be posted after the course that worrying me.
alrighty, i'll probably update more if time permits... Take care. :(


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home