On the 23rd of March 08, Ingsters went beyond 30 months of courtship. :)
Happy 2 1/2 years baby! :)
My gf was so sweet, she made this gift personally for me. Thank you dear!
I did an upgrade for her to OS 10.5 and I screwed up her back-up. So terribly sorry, tried to recover whatever I can.
I got a Holga from her as my 22nd bday present. Pleasant gift, introduced me into the world of film photography. :)
Today's my 22nd birthday. Was able to book out on Tuesday afternoon, because we had offs to clear, but i have to book in on thurs afternoon, to report for guard duty... :(
I bought the superheadz 35mm adapter for my Holga and it's been really useful. :)
Birthday was spent with vnsa and my atsb friends. 1st, had high tea buffet at Carousel, a little less selections on the food but nonetheless, very nice buffet. Walked around city area, snap snap snap.
Met atsb peepz, after much considerations, decided on Dian Xiao Er. The food was good there, everyone enjoyed. Walked around Esplanade area, took some fun shots. Home sweet home. :)
Well, I realised that I've got some stuff to clear, like finalising the packing list for Taiwan and I need to cut my hair. Room's in a mess, need to clear it. None of the unis have gotten back to me on my application, looks like I'll try again next year.
*will try to update pics soon.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home