13 Oct 2006

Friday the 13th. My last day at SAP.

I've got more presents/gifts today than my birthday! Way cool!



1) Crumpler Dr Strong-Tron Black from my beloved baylee!
2) A specially hand-made card from baylee!
3) Bingo Gameset from baylee!
4) Kinder Bueno (3 lovely toys, i love the motocycle best) from baylee!
5) Waterman Harmonie Ballpoint Pen from SAP Consulting Team.
6) $40 Kinokuniya voucher from Siew Peng, Melvin, Sharon & Hazel.
7) Ferrero Rocher from Susila.
8) Merci chocolates from Joo.
9) Famous Amos Cookies from Felicia & Kimberly.
10) Krusell Classic Case for my E61 from myself.
11) Japanese Lunch treat from Julie & Mona.
12) Tea House (dim sum) treat from Cheryl & team.

Im super elated! This has got to be the best day in SAP. Ha! Well, other than the day when my AD was announced.

Well, I did gave each of my colleagues some presents too.



Well, as you can see from the above pic.

I wrapped them all by myself! Kudos to baylee who shopped with me and helped pick some gifts. :) Smuacks!

I'm gonna quite miss my workplace and all the nice colleagues! :) At the same time, I'm kinda looking forward to school and to finish this last semester off sweetly.

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home