12th January, Friday:
An impromptu class photo, NP TT11 2006. Here's my new classmates, whom i barely know for 3 months or so.

Cozy afternoon with my gf. Upgraded her E61 for her, shouldn't be too much of a problem now.
Vnsa, just go to www.gmail.com/app on your E61 browser and download that gmail java app for your phone.
Went to wenli's birthday bbq after that. It was good, met some old friends and old young friends as well. Haha! Caught up with the others.
ATSB Ex-Members13th January, Saturday:
Carl's Junior for lunch.
Went for the NTU Talks, NBS is offering a 3 year accelerated honors program in Accountancy and Business. Really attractive, as they offer HR, Actuarial Sci, IT, Banking & Finance and others for major.
Today:
Bad dream seldom haunt me, but i just had one.
Life is always full of surprises and challenges ahead, let's cope with it well and together.
Am I really being too nice? I don't think so. I believe in freedom and independence, thus I won't restrict her in any sense. I just need her to assure me and be clear.
It's not that I don't trust you but your action of avoiding the topic again and again is not helping me.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home