14th June, Thursday:
Vnsa took off and we had breakfast at AMK MacDonalds.
Headed down to International Plaza.
Took off to Bedok.
Explored NTUC.
Got my C5 Cree LED torch.
ECP!
Twin Bike experience was fun!
Binoculars spotting of a ship's name.
C Nai Hong Kong Cafe.
Parkway Parade.
76, fun ride.
Home, freshened up.
Rushed to Bishan.
Sold Battery.
Uncle Ringo, UK Funfair with sis, vnsa and i.
Ferris Wheel was fun! A little panicky at first but after a while, I got used to the heights. haha! Long ride, vnsa had giddy spells.
Bumper car was absolutely fun although the bumps were hard and it was a tight squeeze for both of us. Our knees were the ultimate victim.
The ride that all 3 of us sat was nightmarish! The machine tormented us but throwing us to the right 3 times in 1 cycle for a good 8 mins before lifting us off the ground, doing an angled cycle. OMG! Freaking NOT fun! Besides, the seat wasn't lock.
Lucky I fixed my eyes on a single focal point so as to keep stable.
Vnsa took the worst toll after the ride. Unspeakable, shaken and queasy. Sent her home and she vomited in the cab. Poor baby.
A good day turned bad.
15th June, Friday:
Went to see the sinseh for one last time. My watch failed on me yesterday thus I went down to Bugis with vnsa to get it repaired. The repair would take two weeks, thus I bought another watch to wear in tomorrow.

Nice? It's like a super smart watch for sports. Auto-light, countdown with progress beeper and repeat mode. stopwatch with target alarm mode. normal alarm and dual time. Did i mention the Timex-like EL indigo lighting all for $25 nia! with 1 year warranty.
Walked around Bugis, went to pray at the temple. Ate the carrot cake. Back to AMK, got my knee guard and some other misc stuff. Came back home, attempted to pack but was too lazy. Vnsa napped while I did my stuff.
Dinner at Tian Wai Tian was shiok! The food was good and the fish was fresh! Sent vnsa home after that. :)
I'll miss you baby!
Packed all my stuff in my black Espirit bag, all ready for army!
Today:
Hi all, Hu Jiaming will be away from 16th June - 29th June, 2007. I remain contactable at my mobile phone and email addresses.
It's a new phrase for me, i think i would be able to cope well, except for the physical part in which i'm lacking. let's hope everything goes smooth and i'll be out in no time. I mean how bad can NS be?
Sai Kang, Arrow, Tekan, Male rivalry, Chiong sua!
but at the end of the day, i get to make new friends, hold a rifle, fire live round, throw live grenades, camp outfield, make friends with new insects/bugs/animals, exercise, gain new in-sights, experience army life!
Wah, all life skills sia!
No choice, me ish Singaporean Male. Stay positive, stay optimistic and look out for my buddies. No matter what, tekan/training got to stop somewhere. Go through it one time better than lag behind than some shit happens and re-course BMT. LOL!
Pain that won't kill, only makes you stronger.
I'll miss my blog although I dont blog as often as before but it did a good job in archiving all the events during it's existence. Bye blog... Bye everyone! Bye my friends! See you people real soon!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home