Things didn't start off well when I logged onto MSN today. Shit just happens and it deteriorates when someone loses their cool. I did not meant to harp on it but I wanted to find a closure to it.
It's so hard trying to talk to her when she just blocks me out. Things got worse when she chatted with her friend and started pushing it all towards me. At the end of the day, there's only so much I could take. I don't want to make things worse and I would very much like to cherish whatever we have left.
I left to meet my SAP temp colleagues for a farewell dinner at Chomp Chomp.

We had a good meal consisting of all the local delicacies. It's great to see everyone and thanks for the card and presents! Take care and all the best!
Came back home, settled down before attempting to clear things up... I did my best to talk, to not make her angry. I hope we can go through this together. Every couple has it's fair share to go through and through the tough times, we learn more about each other. We learn more about our partner and ourselves as well. We point out our partner's mistakes and at the end of the day, we need to realise our own ones as well. Yes, everyone is stubborn to a certain extend as humans resist change.
I'm really sorry baby and I've learnt from my mistakes. I love you.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home