2 Sept 2007

3 Sept 07 / 3:31PM - PICTURES!
On behalf of jm, previous posts are now updated with some colour :)
He just departed for his 24km route march despite the rain - BOO! Yay! 12 Sept is POP!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I booked out on friday night, at 8pm. Reached home and just slack man. Took 88 home with Chen ang and we caught up with each other.

Damm tired when I reached home.

Saturday, met vnsa and we headed to town. Had a small quarrel. Chilled for a while and we made up. Walked around town, bought a funky present for the chongs. Took train down to Kovan.

Afterwhich, we met Roy and started preparing for the lil boy's party. Asher's sucha a cute baby. Food was indonesian and it was good. Everything went fine as per usual. The pinatas sure was challenging for e kids.

Sunday.
Met vnsa in e morning @ amk. Went grocery shooping @ ntuc xtra. Bought some stuff. Had prata at ah mei's cafe. Checked out the new psp slim. 285 only. So tempted to buy but e shop assistant said it can't be modify.

Anyone who knows where to get the psp slim package (modded) with 4GB @ around 390-420, pls do inform me! :)
In the end I decided against buying the psp now since I didn't have time to charge or do anything with it. Camera shopping with vnsa @ MS color. She too was tempted in getting a new cam but we decided to think through and do our homework first.

Mum cooked a delectable meal and I packed my stuff n double quick time. Last full week in bmtc! Yes! I'll pass out on the 12th of sep! Woohoo! Cant wait!

I'm now @ Mac's, reached pasir ris around 1635. Gotta fall in @ the interchange soon. Bye people! Take care and god bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home