NP Open House
I've been helping out with Ngee Ann's Open House at the Business IT section for the past two days. I was on full shift yesterday and boy, it's really tiring.
Today, I was a co-speaker for my lecturer's talk on BIT. It's nice talking to students and I certainly gained a few insights when speaking to lecturers about the future. The future of Polytechnic education, on job prospects, on further studies.
I really do hope to get into NTU or SMU, to further my studies. TO gain more insights in a particular area of specialisation. To build my career and of course, finally ending of with my own venture. Afterwhich, I would want to make good use of my wealth, to help the needy. And if my business turns out to be beneficial to people or the environment, I would most certainly be glad.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home